Wednesday 5 January 2011

It begins again ...

So this is 2011. Not quite as bad as I had expected, lets hope it stays that way.

Anyway, last year I posted only 3 times - that was after producing quite a bit of interesting work and even promising I would post more.

The year before that I posted only once.

This year will be different and it starts now.

My aim is to blog at least 6 times a week. Hopefully once a day. In making this goal I know I will be uploading some pretty horrible stuff, but hopefully practice will make perfect and every now and again some wheat will appear among the chaff.

I also fear I will say too much and start to get a little too personal with the internet - but posting everyday and trying to remain passionate about drawing can have this affect, and therefore I apologise in advance. I also apologise if this will seems a little dramatic. I try not to be too dramatic, but it happens, so we're all gonna have to just deal with it.


Let's see how it will play out.

No comments: