Friday 14 January 2011

So it seems ...


6 posts a week?

Could be a little OTT.

It's only been a week and I'm already going back on promises I've made. But it wouldn't be the first time and I promise, it won't be the last. But believe me, it's for the best. If I post just for the sake of posting, the end result is going to be rather dull - It will be become the diary of a very boring person.

And if I just post up random images the end result will be a blog I'm more likely to be embarrassed of than proud. Not that I'm all that proud of the work posted thus far ... give it 3 - 5 years ... maybe more.

So, let's just see what happens. I'll try to post a few times a week with the aim of posting a half decent illustration every week. Deal?

Anyway, the above was a submission for a shirt design. It was rejected ... I cried for weeks.

No comments: